In 2006, Andreas Walther and Axel Pohl were commissioned to write an expertise on the subject “Learning from Europe – European approaches to support disadvantaged youth” by the Federal Institute for Vocational Training.
The expertise covers the following themes:
• „Learning from Europe“: international comparison as a way to develop support measures
• „Disadvantaged youth“: European approaches to foster social integration of young people
• Overview of European approaches to support disadvantaged youth
• European approaches compared: a grid
• Quality criteria and recommendations on the development of support measures in Germany
The whole text can be downloaded as a PDF file from the website of the “Good-Practice-Center”: PDF Download